Glock Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Ellen Degeneras Show: Never Have I Ever with Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow and Paul Be

[video=youtube_share;WOgKIlvjlQ8]https://youtu.be/WOgKIlvjlQ8[/video]

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Me ....Cranky Baboon - Gary Heller.jpg ......That is me on a bad day....... F Troop......FTROOPBERRY.jpg ....This is me on a good day.

And I just thought that I would share that with you. My life has really had some big bumps in the road; and I don't know what to do about it either.
I have ended up commanding F Troop.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
[video=youtube_share;2uz3I77MB-c]https://youtu.be/2uz3I77MB-c[/video]
I am closer to being Mister Magoo than I am to being Einstein. God, that is a humbling admission on my part.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
NOTE: There ain't no Mayberry no more, because Lavalette is tiny: and it is on the outskirts of the sellers intended market, Huntington WV.
And those other towns mentioned, Kenova and Fort Gay are small, but Fort Gay is a pin prick; and so is Dunlow. The dope has pervaded the whole metro and region.

WAYNE COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Five people have been arrested in Wayne County for felony drug warrants. Sheriff Rick Thompson said the warrants stemmed from four separate investigations by the Wayne County Sheriff Drug Enforcement Unit.

An investigation in the Kenova area resulted in two arrests, Thompson said. Andrea Ellis, of Huntington, was found transporting a large amount of methamphetamine in her underwear. She turned herself in to US Marshals and has been charged with possession with intent to deliver, conspiracy to distribute 5 to 50 grams of Methamphetamine, and pseudoephedrine altered.

The Sheriff said two other arrests were made after a separate investigation in Lavalette. Barry Watts, of Kiahsville, was charged with possession with intent to deliver crystal methamphetamine and pseudoephedrine altered. Randy Maynard, of Wayne, was charged with Pseudoephedrine Altered.

Another woman was arrested for selling oxycodone after an investigation in Fort Gay. Deputies said they interrupted Shannon Maxie, of Louisa, while delivering oxycodone. She is charged with delivery of a controlled substance and was arrested by US Marshals in Kentucky.

Sheriff Thompson said Fred Maynard, of Dunlow, was charged with possession with intent to deliver crystal methamphetamine and pseudoephedrine altered during an investigation in the Lavalette area. Maynard turned himself in on the warrants.

https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Deputies-make-five-drug-arrests-567488171.html

NOTE: America is finito boys and girls, and the battle is lost; and it is just a matter of time before a tyrant rises up. Because that is the only way to rule criminals.
And America has turned into a criminal nation.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
0.2950-0.0149 (-4.81%) [As of 1:30PM EST. Market open.]

Oh Jesus! it is around 30 cents , and dropping, get outa here! That spells doom for them, before this year is out. With a price that low and dropping, they might go under before the summer starts.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SHLDQ/
Sears stock has closed at 29 cents today. Has there ever been a recovery by a company, whose stock sold that low; from a high of nearly $150.?

This is a classic case of a death spiral, and they deserve it, they ignored the obvious decline. It is Radio Shack all over again.
Wait a minute, I see that Radio Shack is still open, and functioning; after a few bankruptcies. I don't think that Sears-KMart will manage to stay in business though.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I am picking this driver in the Daytona 500.
1.Chase Elliot

I am wrong a lot in life, but I ain't shy, and he is a pretty good driver too. So he stands a chance in it.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Sears stock is at .27 cents and wobbling, where in the world are they trading that now? OK, I looked at it again & it is OTC {Over The Counter}.
That is a death knell boys and girls, but I am repeating my earlier thoughts. It was about .17 cents on New Years Eve, oh man, can you say Kodak?
I can, and this post is my Kodak Moment, it is my snapshot. Sears won't be around in 12 months, so I made a memento of it, here on GlockForum.net.

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
Fuck NASCRAP politically correct WWF on wheels...........................it ain't racing................it's NASCRAP.

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
I have told you before, you are too shy; and you need to open up and say what is on your mind.:rolleyes:
Nekkid black women with big butts. Which reminds me..........I think I will go to Atlanta this afternoon.

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
Nekkid black women with big butts. Which reminds me..........I think I will go to Atlanta this afternoon.
Black chick......tumblr_mxmjl6BW2e1qasnrqo1_1280.jpg
If you see a black chick that looks like that in Atlanta, it is probably a queer in drag.

***....8cd376ce117a99bfb69e5da3e9368389.jpg
Probably another queer/hermaphrodite if you see anything like it.

Rhino......tumblr_orhtvaUucq1qjfsubo1_1280.jpg
That one will be the real McCoy. She looks like that she could lift a truck, and that is how I can tell.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
The Boy Scouts of America has filed for bankruptcy protection as it faces a barrage o

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP)

Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts salute the flag during ceremonies at the Los Angeles National Cemetery in Los Angeles on Saturday, May 26, 2018. (Source: AP Photo/Richard Vogel)
The filing Tuesday in Wilmington, Delaware, is an attempt to work out a potentially mammoth compensation plan for abuse victims that will allow the 110-year-old organization to carry on. It could be one of the biggest, most complex bankruptcies ever seen.

Scores of lawyers are seeking settlements on behalf of several thousand men who say they were molested as boys by scout leaders decades ago.

The organization could be forced to sell off some of its vast property holdings to raise money for a compensation fund that could surpass $1 billion.

Copyright 2020 Associated Press. All rights reserved.
https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Boy-Scouts-files-for-bankruptcy-due-to-sex-abuse-lawsuits-567962961.html

NOTE: That ain't progress friends, and it could be called, how to change America by bankruptcy. The lawyers and courts have ruined a great nation.
But there ain't no slowing it down now, and you mark my words.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
Projectile Motion And How Bullets Work.

Energy....maxresdefault.jpg ........ Vectors....maxresdefault.jpg
There you go, that is the physics of a bullet out of a gun.

When you pull the trigger, all of that stuff happens.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts