Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a mobile app for the I Phone for this site??

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
There is another forum called Glock Forum and that is the one on the I phone. To access this forum on your I phone use the Safari browser and go to www.glockforum.net

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
currently I don't believe that the mobile templates are enabled for this forum. I had asked about a year ago if they were planning to set this site up to work through applications like ForumRunner. They had mentioned that it was in the plans to do so but it has not yet been set up that I know of.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another reasion I need an I pad then I guess. Trying to navigate this forum on I phone with safari is a bit small.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
the app is pretty cool. :cool:

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
as far as I know we are not a subscriber to Tapla Talk (cell ph app)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I just logged in using iCabMobile browser on the iPhone, and it was very nice and clean. I turned my phone landscape to get a wider view. iCab is much more robust than Safari, if that's of interest. It didn't take but a second to load up, and another second to log in (iPhone 5 on Verizon LTE).

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I got a dumb phone,just the bare necessities......

·
Registered
21,518 Posts

I have a smart PH thats smarter then me...lol, if it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't even be able to ph home et.jpg

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
You are wise sir. I threaten to go down to the Cricket Store and get a pay as you go phone with big @$$ numbers - no camera, no web, etc.

I have a 27 year background in IT, and I have so much disabled or removed on my home laptop and my phone, I'm thinking - why do I pay for something I never use (that could be hacked?) Of late there's a mass of people hacking cameras on laptops and phone to "see" (unknown of course to the one they are viewing).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts