Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea why these are so hard to find. I had one for awhile but like an idiot traded it off. I've been looking for another for about 2 years but haven't found one yet. Why are these so scarce?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I know I have seen them at Academy and at Cheaper Than Dirt.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Any idea why these are so hard to find. I had one for awhile but like an idiot traded it off. I've been looking for another for about 2 years but haven't found one yet. Why are these so scarce?
According to the production manager @ Glock (Smyrna) this morning, they just shipped some (# unavailable) of the G21 SF's Monday or Tuesday(Last 2 days)...Said the reason for the different model scarcity is because of the 500,000 pistol production back-up...She referenced an example...only 2 Blue Label Gen 4 G19's received in my area in the last shipment.

·
Registered
188 Posts
According to the production manager @ Glock (Smyrna) this morning, they just shipped some (# unavailable) of the G21 SF's Monday or Tuesday(Last 2 days)...Said the reason for the different model scarcity is because of the 500,000 pistol production back-up...She referenced an example...only 2 Blue Label Gen 4 G19's received in my area in the last shipment.
Business is good! Thanks, Barry O.;)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
You guys sound like a relative in Boston...fussing about the gun laws...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
If you want a new one, I'd hang on...they're bound to catch up before too long...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
500,000 backlog ? Wow, I wonder how much of that is for differant government orders. It would be interesting to know how many Glcks are in service around the world, government and civilian.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
500,000 backlog ? Wow, I wonder how much of that is for differant government orders. It would be interesting to know how many Glcks are in service around the world, government and civilian.

2009 Glock Annual said there were 4 million "on duty"...

·
Registered
655 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts