Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moms Against Everything wants all the kids in Fla ban from school because.........

We need to demand that Florida be shaped differently. We learn about the US map in schools and when kids see that Florida is the shape of a gun, what kind of ideas do you think will run through their heads? "Look Jimmy, this state is the same shape as a gun, I guess we can bring guns to school!" It doesn't take a genius to put the two together. See a picture of a gun will make kids want to bring it to school. We don't need to encourage kids to be coloring a Gun shaped state. If Florida keeps this up, we will demand for boycott. 49 is a good number because San Francisco. That's a good enough reason.
Slope Font Rectangle Parallel Circle

and there you have it, stupidly overrides common sense

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Oh brother!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hell, And I always thought it was shaped like a PENIS.
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Ronnie, just wait until they see this!

Reactions: Glock1978

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Thanks Rusty,
You sure do find stuff to make me laugh. I live in Florida and the picture is just plain perfect.
Ronnie

Reactions: Rusty

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
That image came about during the 2000 election when there was a problem counting all the votes due to time zones. IIRC.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
People like her vote too. THAT is the real shame.:mad:

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hell, And I always thought it was shaped like a PENIS.
Ronnie
must be yours because its not mine, mine is more like California..... big and loooooong

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I was California before I had my Cancer, Now I'm Florida.
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
So is the panhandle the grip or a short barrel?

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
That's funny, but I have always thought the geographical outline for the State of Florida looked like a hanging male phallus; and Illinois, and New Jersey look more like scrotum. What other state can honestly say that? ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts