Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I will have to be sure and show my wife the " Are Guns and Ammo the Real Gold". Can always use some more of this "Gold".

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is so true my friends. He is so anti gun it is great that he is in a round about way influencing sales. Ha ha.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is so true my friends. He is so anti gun it is great that he is in a round about way influencing sales. Ha ha.
If he gets reelected he will sign the UN Treaty agreement to limit f/a in this country I bet you.. Then he will blame it all on the UN.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If he gets reelected he will sign the UN Treaty agreement to limit f/a in this country I bet you.. Then he will blame it all on the UN.
That cannot happen on a President cannot unilateral sign a binding UN treaty.

Under Article II of the constitution, a president can sign an international treaty, but it must by ratified by two-thirds of the Senate before it becomes law. But there are also other types of international accords, like trade deals, that can be entered via a congressional-executive agreement, which requires only the approval of a simple majority in both houses of Congress.

Personally Romney scares me as much as Obama... Who knows what the hell he stands for?

Mitt Romney on Gun Control

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That cannot happen on a President cannot unilateral sign a binding UN treaty.

Under Article II of the constitution, a president can sign an international treaty, but it must by ratified by two-thirds of the Senate before it becomes law. But there are also other types of international accords, like trade deals, that can be entered via a congressional-executive agreement, which requires only the approval of a simple majority in both houses of Congress.

Personally Romney scares me as much as Obama... Who knows what the hell he stands for?

Mitt Romney on Gun Control
Do you really thing the Constitution will stop him? Has it yet on anything he's done?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Do you really thing the Constitution will stop him? Has it yet on anything he's done?
Agree with that. I think this is another situation that you have to pick the lessor of the two evils. Yeah Mitt is on the fence but do you really want another 4 years of Obamaitics?

·
Registered
91 Posts
ZK how do you expect me to sleep tonight man? you guys are killin me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So true!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was at a huge gunshop in CT. sunday, and there had to be at least 100 people in there, with about 15 -20 salespeople selling guns like crazy!! I mean everywhere you looked there was someone filling out 4473's. It was like a frenzy. Never seen anything like it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sounds like Saturdays at my LGS...Good to see it, though...!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts