Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[video=youtube;4zAThXFOy2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zAThXFOy2c[/video]

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
I'm writing a song, "Fuck all, and imprison the libtard democrat supporting abortion loving gun owners for backing murder and Obummer" kinda catchy ain't it?

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'm writing a song, "Fuck all, and imprison the libtard democrat supporting abortion loving gun owners for backing murder and Obummer" kinda catchy ain't it?
I am such an amateur, I sound hard corps to some people---mostly pansie boys---and some have called me crazy. HEY! If I wuz crazy I woulda went ahead and shot 'em!:cool:
But I didn't.

Anyway, you make me sound normal. This wuz meant as a compliment, so don't hunt me down. [And I agree with what you said.]

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Don’t forget the gun grabbing Republicans who have found more common ground with Democrats to go with their other mutual interest, deficit spending and growing government.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Don’t forget the gun grabbing Republicans who have found more common ground with Democrats to go with their other mutual interest, deficit spending and growing government.
That's yours to write. I have a direct connection to Buddy Jewell to sing your demo for it. I bought a Hi-Point carbine off his son with the same name. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts