Glock Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coptics.jpg

The Muslims have killed another bunch of Christians, they are murdering devils. This really fries me!
I feel sorrow for that church and its congregation, they did not do anything except good for the Muslims.
Because that is what churches do, they do good, and fight evil.
Muslims Bomb Cairo Coptic Cathedral | Frontpage Mag

From The Article:
It is likely that “Allahu akbar” were the last words heard by those who died in the St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral complex on Sunday morning.

Yeah, I can almost guarantee those were the last words of the bombers.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
they will keep on doing it until they are all rounded up and shot. we all say Saddam Hussein was a sadist but he knew that to control these radical Islamism they needed to use extreme violence. something Americans are all against. we need to fight fire with fire

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they will keep on doing it until they are all rounded up and shot. we all say Saddam Hussein was a sadist but he knew that to control these radical Islamism they needed to use extreme violence. something Americans are all against. we need to fight fire with fire
It will all result in a World War, you can bank on it; these fools have a death wish, and using atomic bombs is where it is headed.
They will have them and so will other religions, and everyone will use them. Yes, Saddam knew how to handle them, he did too.
But he was not the fool that these clowns are, they want the Apocalypse.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the time will come when these so called Muslims will run and hide too.
No, they won't run or hide, and thier death-wish cults will grow in numbers, everyone forgets about Al-Quaida and Hamas and Hezbollah, they are all death cults.
You and me may live to see atomic bombs going off, I am just mentioning it.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I still say the answer is to gather up all of the STREET GANGS in cities like Chicago, LA, NY, Boston, Philly ETC.
They already have guns so give them tons of ammo and dump them off in the none TOILET COUNTRIES to wipe out the ISLAM TERRORISTS.
That way they can earn turf and do the world a favor at the same time.
Ronnie

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I still say the answer is to gather up all of the STREET GANGS in cities like Chicago, LA, NY, Boston, Philly ETC.
They already have guns so give them tons of ammo and dump them off in the none TOILET COUNTRIES to wipe out the ISLAM TERRORISTS.
Ronnie
Here is where that is headed, the Muslims will work with the gangs, I am stunned that they don't already. The gangs hate America, just as much as ISIS does, so one hand will wash the other.
All the Muslims will need is plenty of money, and they can get it to; the Taliban have trafficked in heroin and opium, ever since they were founded. As bad as it is now, it will become infinity worse.

(I tune it all out by listening to music on AccuRadio/ iHeart/ Pandora; it is too much for my peanut head sometimes.)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here is where that is headed, the Muslims will work with the gangs, I am stunned that they don't already. The gangs hate America, just as much as ISIS does, so one hand will wash the other.
All the Muslims will need is plenty of money, and they can get it to; the Taliban have trafficked in heroin and opium, ever since they were founded. As bad as it is now, it will become infinity worse.

(I tune it all out by listening to music on AccuRadio/ iHeart/ Pandora; it is too much for my peanut head sometimes.)
The gangs do not hate America, they only pretend to because it makes them look cool. this previous election proofed it. a lot of people said they will leave the country if trump emerge as winner but they didn't leave. the gang doesn't hate the country but they hate that are neglected(that their view)....they will be better off in syria fighting like @ronnie948 suggested

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The gangs do not hate America, they only pretend to because it makes them look cool. this previous election proofed it. a lot of people said they will leave the country if trump emerge as winner but they didn't leave. the gang doesn't hate the country but they hate that are neglected(that their view)....they will be better off in syria fighting like @ronnie948 suggested
Like I said, the gangs are bound to contact Hezbollah or ISIS, and it will be a money-making venture for them. A gangster will kill you for you car, all they need is the opportunity.
If you doubt me, then drive up to Chicago, and hang out a "Come & Get, If You Can!!!" sign on your car. Then drive all over the South Side, you won't make it out alive.
So, your criticism has fallen on deaf ears, call me odd if you like.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I sure the Obama State Department will consider that "Workplace Violence" :rolleyes:

They want do nothing about it, he is a Muslim himself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ronnie
I am not agreed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts