Glock Forum banner

My B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor for my Glock 19X

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  swiss.taclife 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

I'm a Firearms Collector from Switzerland and I'd like to share some information with you guys about my new B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor in the caliber 9mm Para. Here I'll show you how the Suppressor is built and how it performs (with subsonic- as well as supersonic ammo):

[video=youtube_share;BedGWgch9L4]https://youtu.be/BedGWgch9L4[/video]

This is my slightly modified G19X with a Glock 19Gen4 threaded barrel as well as Trijicon steel Tritium Suppressor Sights:

Here you can see the Suppressor itself.

I guess everybody here, knows everything about the G19X and if not, there is a ton of reviews out there in the web. The G19X doesn't solve world hunger or doesn't do any other miracles but it is a great, reliable platform and I would never use any other handgun platform because of it's simplicity, reliability as well as it's looks.

Now to the Suppressor:

In Switzerland, Suppressors, Lasers and select fire firearms are forbidden. But if you are a official firearms collector like me, you "can" get special authorization permits for buying the good (forbidden) stuff.

The B&T Impuls-IIA is in my opinion one of the best - if not the best 9mm suppressor out there, ever period. It is made with Swiss precision craftsmanship wich is the highest standard worldwide. Not even German craftsmanship comes close to it. Because of that, also HK rebrands the B&T Suppressors from our beautiful Switzerland.

The sound suppression is just amazing with 33db. In my live firing footage which you can see with the link above, doesn't do any justice, because I shot this footage in a small indoor shooting range in which the sound (even if it would't be noticable at all if you'd shoot it outside) comes instantly back to you while firing.

The combination of the G19gen4 threaded barrel in my G19X, with the Trijicon Sights as well as my Impuls-IIA Suppressor, is surely a dream come true for every Handgun Suppressor nut out there!

B&T recommends to maintain the Suppressor after every 500 rounds. They also recommend to "not" open it up for cleaning because of the wierd baffle stack inside the tube. They say if you clean the suppressor with soap wather every 500 rounds, B&T garantees that it holds up for 10'000+ rounds.

The good thing is, that if the Suppressor is shot out one day, you can send it in to B&T and they'll give you a brand new Suppressor with the old model number but meanwhile they destroy the old Suppressor. Like that you don't need a new permit for the new one. - But you have to pay for the new one.

Also the Nielsen device in the mount of the Impuls-IIA Suppressor (which is serviceable), makes it run perfectly and flawless with all types of Subsonic ammo I shot through it. I never had one single malfunction so far.

A good friend of mine also owns a B&T Impuls-IIA Suppressor and he opened it up. He said he wanted to see for what he paid that big price tag and he was fascinated! He said that the wierd bafflestack formation was like nothing he ever saw before. This bafflestack, the best materials out there, the Swiss engineering as well as the Swiss craftsmanship, results in simply the best of the best!

Soon I'll get a new B&T Suppressor (I already have another permit for it) and I'll also post a review of it, as soon as I got it as well as evaluated it.

The B&T Impuls-IIA for me, is a 10/10 rating and I hope for you, it will be available on the US market soon!

Best regards from Switzerland.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.