Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My EDC is a Microtech LUDT Micro makes some great knives there expensive but will always fire open when ya need it...

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is a good looking knife. How does the pocket clip hold up?

·
Registered
223 Posts
It sure looks like a nice knife. I will stick to my buck knife that I put a thumb stud so it can be opened just as fast as my SOG Trident.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Illegal? it’s a switch blade

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
They aren't illegal everywhere...
Where can you get a switchblade LEGALLY
That's a cool knife. I'll be checking that one out, as well as the Trident...
it is my understanding that you can buy a switchblade and possess it in YOUR home as a novelty; BUT can't carry it in public with or without a CCWP/CHL in any state that I know of.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
There are about 15-16 states as I remember that allow switchblade carry...some with permit requirements/restrictions...Can't find a definitive list...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
I just kind of pick whatever the mood drives me for. Love all of my CRKT's!! :)

Tool Knife Blade Wood Composite material

(The list has grown a bit since I took that picture)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
True...thus the comment.."I found this, though I have not verified it..."
Still interesting, all my time reading about switchblades and CCing, that has never come up. A lot of people think that when you get a CCW lic you can carry things like switchblades, clubs and brass knuckles

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just glad it's not an issue for me, but I can see how it's confusing...hard to find up-to-date info on the subject...I can only say that everybody needs to check with local LE as to the laws, and ramifications of such laws for their locale...The local knife stores would be a great starting place, but I would verify whatever they tell you...remember...they're in the business of selling you a knife, not keeping you out of trouble if you have one...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Checking out the Microtech LUDT, and the SOG Trident...local prices are fairly high, especially on the Microtech Auto's......Glad I started the online search, as the deals are out there if you really look.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts