1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
I've used the Up lulu or Mag lulu and it is great. I didn't need it on Glock mags though there loader works well.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
They make them for AR-15s as well.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I like to buy on BUT I have been trying to think of a way to modify the one Glock issues

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how to use the one Glock issues. I tried it a few times, seemed next to worthless.
after the first round you use it to push the round down and then add another BUT the tap gets in the way when trying to insert the next round and doesn't allow the round to go in deep enough to get under the mag lips. the Upla pushes down from the bottom and when you insert the bullet it pulls out and then repeat.

so now the trick for me is to try and make the glock loader work by adding to it or heating it up and re-bend the tap

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Hmmm I never have an issue with any mags using my thumb
Me neither.

I thought I did with the Glock extended 13 round magazine, couldn't get that 13th round in to save my butt!! Turns out I just had the plastic Grip extension allen screw just a touch too tight.:eek:

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how to use the one Glock issues. I tried it a few times, seemed next to worthless.
First time I was handed one I went ahead and hand loaded the .45's into my brother's G30 mags. Once you get used to it, it works very well. Heck I taught my 18yo grand daughter how to use it, and the one for my S&W .22's yesterday. She caught on quick! She'd never fired a gun. I guess I am learning impaired! :p

·
Registered
649 Posts
I love Glocks, but the factory sights, the factory holster, and the factory magazine loader, have all the quality of dime store toys for 4 year olds. OOPS, showing my age, dollar stores.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
To my way of thinking, using the loader that Glock supplies isn't a whole lot better than the educated thumb. I made up my mind to get an Uplula the first time I used the Glock loader. Work great, easy to use, and fast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts