Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a week ago Thursday, arrived yesterday in the mail. Easy on, easy off, yet it hangs on like a rabid pit bull during the draw. Adjustable for tension, comes with wrench that fits both holster and mag pouches. The pouch clips on over your belt so must be ordered for the size gunbelt you wear. It's contoured rather than straight to conform to your side. Holster comes in two versions.....straight up and with a 15 degree FBI cant. This is the FBI version, although the cant is just noticeable. Just tried a dozen or so draws with it, and am totally pleased. Bought this mainly for range work and IDPA matches. As it comes, it's very snug so will most likely adjust the tension just a skosh. Great service from some very nice people. Definitely recommend.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Very nice! May I ask how much you spent on it?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sweet! Looks good...The cant is nice, as well...That's a great rig... :)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice! May I ask how much you spent on it?

Total (with shipping) came to $120.60. They only make holsters as they are ordered. Current time to mfg is two business days, then shipped via Priority Mail. They send emails telling you when the holster is done and shipped, along with tracking #. I'll also add that the holster is available in one other color...........RED:p . This actually looks more like a salmon pink than anything else. IMO, it's horrible. That's why I got the black. Told the girl when I ordered it that they need to come up with something in natural tan color.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
"...... I'll also add that the holster is available in one other color...........RED:p . This actually looks more like a salmon pink than anything else. IMO, it's horrible. That's why I got the black....."
Uh-oh...hope my daughter doesn't see that holster...she's gotta have everything pink...her rifle, scope, glasses, hearing protection, and even wanting a pink pistol now...
The black one is a great rig, though...thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Total (with shipping) came to $120.60. They only make holsters as they are ordered. Current time to mfg is two business days, then shipped via Priority Mail. They send emails telling you when the holster is done and shipped, along with tracking #. I'll also add that the holster is available in one other color...........RED:p . This actually looks more like a salmon pink than anything else. IMO, it's horrible. That's why I got the black. Told the girl when I ordered it that they need to come up with something in natural tan color.
Awesome! They pretty much do everything except wear it for you!!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
that’s a great design with the retention screws. I have seen them before and was always impressed with them of other kydex models

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thought I'd add one thing more. That double mag pouch with two fully loaded 15 rounders is a bit on the heavy side. I think if I were to do it again, I'd have opted for two singles. Would have run me about $3 more total and would have been a bit more practical for CCW use.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thanks for the review, let us know how it does in competition.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will do, but there's a lot of trigger time coming my way before I hit the match circuit:cool: .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts