Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my first trip to the range today with my new Gen4 G26. Everything went well with no problems except that I was consistantly more accurate with the 26 than I was with my G19. I expected just the opposite because of the smaller barrel and less distance between the sights. That being said, I am relatively new to handguns. I just got my NYS pistol permit in september and fired my first pistol on sepy 15th.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That happens for some folks...not necessarily the norm, but some can do it. Went to the LGS/range to get a pistol for my wife...my buddy that worked there says "hey, you're a Glock guy...let her try the G26..we did, at about the 7 yd line...2 of the first 3 rds near center of the bullseye...She had previously shot my G17, so-so....Needless to say, we picked up a new G26 that day... When she buys me pistols, it's Glocks for sure... :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
its the grip and the way your hand craddles it

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
You're not alone. The position of the hump and the short barrel really work well for some of us :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have always been more accurate with a 1911 Commander than with a Govt model and with a G19 more than a G17.

Reactions: rowabi
1 - 6 of 6 Posts