Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
South Carolina congresswoman said she carries a gun wherever she goes

That is a pretty woman, and she is spunky to boot, heart be still.💃 I think that she has two Glocks with her, at the range.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
She has a gun, and she has girl parts:so that really gets it done in my world, and I’m in love.😍
I just started dating a woman with a Gen3 26. Chromed slide, with a chromed G19 barrel with compensator vents on the top. I have no idea who's barrel it is. :love:

Reactions: doublestack

·
Registered
1 Posts
what an absolute disgrace.as a RET LE i find this appalling but im not surprised by the actions of domestic terrorists,ANTIFA.this scum should been designated terrorists by the FBI.ANTIFA has targeted Christians as well as GOP politicians and get away with it.im glad to hear Ms Mace has armed herself. rich elitist DNC members are behind this hatred.

·
Registered
896 Posts
She's a nice lady, but she also totally lacks any serious ability to use that pistol. She ought to seek out and obtain some real CQB pistol combat training.

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what an absolute disgrace.as a RET LE i find this appalling but im not surprised by the actions of domestic terrorists,ANTIFA.this scum should been designated terrorists by the FBI.ANTIFA has targeted Christians as well as GOP politicians and get away with it.im glad to hear Ms Mace has armed herself. rich elitist DNC members are behind this hatred.
There are things going on in America that have not gone on before. Swarms of Antifa are free to do as they please, and the people are expected to meekly accept it. I can’t help but notice the similarities between Antifa and the brown shirts of Germany and Italy. And the Democrat Party is protecting them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts