Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK! Off topic, way off! I'm a diehard Auburn football fan but who has the best uniforms in NCAA college football?? I have to go with the Oregon Ducks! LOL!

Sports uniform Shorts Sports jersey Football equipment Jersey Sports uniform Helmet Football equipment Football helmet Sports gear :D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Certainly can't leave out my boys for a close second!

Sports uniform Helmet Football equipment Football helmet Sports gear

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roll Tide! Just kidding...! Go 'Canes...!
No worries rowabi, I'm pulling for The Tide cause my boys are kind of in the toilet this year! :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Even though I live in Texas and have for most of my life, I was born in Louisiana and have to go with LSU.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even though I live in Texas and have for most of my life, I was born in Louisiana and have to go with LSU.
Nice, nothing like a good SEC rival!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
No worries rowabi, I'm pulling for The Tide cause my boys are kind of in the toilet this year! :)
Man, I was just messing with ya 'cause you said Auburn...I like watching 'Bama tho, when I can see one of their games...they are definitely the best team in the nation...But alas, I'm true to my Miami Hurricanes...thru thick and thin..we won't win any contests on our uniforms, tho...lol :p

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, I was just messing with ya 'cause you said Auburn...I like watching 'Bama tho, when I can see one of their games...they are definitely the best team in the nation...But alas, I'm true to my Miami Hurricanes...thru thick and thin..we won't win any contests on our uniforms, tho...lol :p
Of course I know you were messing with me! LOL! I know your wit and humor!! No doubt! :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
OK! Off topic, way off! I'm a diehard Auburn football fan but who has the best uniforms in NCAA college football?? I have to go with the Oregon Ducks! LOL!

View attachment 586 View attachment 587 :D
While they take a bold approach in their uniforms, I don't like any of their modular uniform possibilities...lol...somebody said there are so many possible combinations that a freshman player could play 4 years and never wear the same combination twice...not sure if that's true, but seems like a waste of money for a program that can't seem to contend for a national title...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have always likes the 'Canes uniforms! They look cool! .......................If I remember right, I think Vanilla Ice wore Hurricanes gear all of the time. And no, I'm not and never have been a Vanilla Ice fan! He can't compete with the likes of Jimmy Page, my guitar hero!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I have always likes the 'Canes uniforms! They look cool! .......................If I remember right, I think Vanilla Ice wore Hurricanes gear all of the time. And no, I'm not and never have been a Vanilla Ice fan! He can't compete with the likes of Jimmy Page, my guitar hero!!:eek:
Vanilla ice...oh my gosh, I think I'm gonna barf...:p

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts