Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a question and it may be a dumb one but here goes. About a month ago I bought a brand new g27. I life the gun. My only issue with it is that the trigger safety has some play in it from side to side. If I shake the gun a little
bit I can hear it rattling around. I went to my lgs and held a couple random glocks and they didn't really seem to do it, but then again I didn't really thoroughly examine them. Te guy at the gun store said it was normal,bit I'm still kinda worried about it. I called glock and the guy I talked to said he couldn't really tell without it there in front of him buthe didn't think it would be an issue. I haven't found much info on the
net over this so I figured I would ask you guys. Again the little bit of play in it is from side to side and it is an audible rattle when shaken. Any opinions you guys could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
241 Posts
Brand new still gen3 G23C and my duty issue gen4 G17 both have a small amount of rattle from side to side. It is normal.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Zombie, try this. Turn anything off around you that makes noise. Get in a quiet place. Shake your gun side to side while holding your trigger near your ear. I'm not saying it is loud but you can hear it if you listen in a quiet place coming from the trigger.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'm sure some noise is normal but I assumed that Jim's hearing it at arms length. Not good to assume so I hope he can add some more info. I checked my 10 year old G22 G3 and I barely had any lateral play. No noise from the trigger in a quiet room with the slide off next to the ear. I would have bet that that one would have made noise.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
When i squeeze my Glock triggers I hear a big bang ! OK, I couldnt resist that, I cant hear mine making a noise that I can tell. But then us old guys dont hear so well.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I just double checked all of my Glocks. All have minimal lateral movement but no noise, not that I think that it's abnormal to have it it's a matter of how much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts