Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I am looking to purchase some 10mm target ammo in bulk. Who is everybody using and why. I want to give my business to a good company that has quality products.

Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Can't recommend anyone in particular because I dont' have a faithful, but I do have a word of warning for about a company. Ga Arms, sells bulk ammo and for the most part it was not bad.Then I received a bad lot from a gun show. The problem I was having was that the bullet would get pushed back into the case when being feed into the chamber. Even the range master thought it was odd. After several emails and phone calls to the company I kept getting the run around. I asked at the gun show and they referred me to customer service as well. The long and short of it is the guy who was supposed to call me back never did even after several attempts on my side to reach out to him. I finally gave up and vowed to never buy from them again. To many other good business out there for me to waste my time and money.

·
Registered
91 Posts
believe it or not ive actually kept an eye out for 10 mm even though I dont have one and It seems to be next to impossible to find around where I live.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I heard Doubletap was very good 10mm ammo.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard the same thing about Doubletap. I fear that it is just the roll of the dice and see who has bulk ammo and if it is going to be quality and function properly.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
When I had my 10mm Glocks I just reloaded my own... If you're looking for bulk ammo for practice just get whats cheapest.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Doubletap used to be the one to get, but no longer (bad customer service & overstated velocities). Then it was swampfox, but the owner passed away. Now it's Underwood.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ya'll for the info. I am going to save up some cash and order some ammo.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Ammoman wasn't showing any 10mm...might check them later

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Haven't used them personally yet...I had asked the other day who had, and Wobster and Glockanista said they had, and they seemed to like them

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Trey3, I'd heard they were good a while back, but never bought from them. Like you, I was interested in their shipping time...Hope that helps

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trey3, I'd heard they were good a while back, but never bought from them. Like you, I was interested in their shipping time...Hope that helps
Thanks man, I will have to save up some dollars and order some.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I like Buffalo Bore for my G20 and Winchester Silver tips for my G29.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts