Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I had that single stack 36 in my hand, I couldn't let go! So, that's the one I left the store with! Shoots like a dream! Love that .45 power! Gotta work on my shooting though. I was shooting low right at 10 yards with both eyes open. Started closing my right eye and it got a little better. After 100 rounds today, gonna head back tomorrow!!
target1.jpg target2.jpg :D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am a lefty, but able to shoot with my right hand. Some of these rounds were right-handed because I like the idea of "trying" to be accurate with both!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
good point, you never know when you loose the ability to shoot with the right hand

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did find my new carry gun, no doubt!! Sorry to my 23, but I will still keep it loaded and ready to rock. Truthfully, I would love if my girlfriend could rack the slide on the 23. But with the nerve damage from her accident, she can't do it. However, if I rack the slide for her, all she needs to do is aim and shoot 14 times if needed!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I think I'm going to surprise her with a brand new 19 when she gets back from her business trip. Just feel safer knowing she has enough gun if needed!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Awesome...I thought you might get the G36...Just keep shooting it, and it'll tighten up for ya...:)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, gonna do about another 200 rounds tomorrow. When everyone says the .40 is snappy, well, the .45 is less snappy!!

Welcome to the family!!

Glockfamily.jpg

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And, by the way, it is freshly cleaned! Love how easy a Glock is to care for. I could take these down blind-folded! Gotta love it!!:eek:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Being a lefty i guess with a chart like this one Encyclopedia of Bullseye Pistol it should be a mirror image? Just curious. We tell the new shooters great job. You used the whole target!!! ;)
Yea, sometimes I'm all over the place. I'm more consistent with my Ruger SR22 pistol for some reason. I'm still practicing with both eyes open, Closing right eye. (Because I can't do the opposite) And shooting with both hands. I'm kind of backwards anyway! I write left-handed, swing a baseball bat right-handed, throw a ball right-handed, but not the opposite for ANY of those. I know, that's probably where my inconsistency comes in!!! LOL!! But as long as I'm carrying a .40 or .45, I ain't gonna miss when needed!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad the "better half" doesn't get back til tomorrow! She would have a fit if she knew I was washing my gun cleaning rags in the washing machine!! LOL!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another thing that surprised me, the 36 really doesn't feel that much smaller than my 23. Very comfortable fit and I like it!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
congrats ac1 on your 36. your right there isn't a lot of difference between the two major points being the height and width thus the single stack 6 round mag.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I already had a IWB holster that it fits in like a glove! Tried out carrying around the house and this thing is absolutely perfect for CCW. And of course, at the range, not one FTF or FTF through 100 rounds. Gotta love Glock quality and dependability! Can't go wrong and very easy to see why most LEO agencies buy them!! :cool:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Could you imagine what sales would be like if Glock came out with a .22LR????

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Congrats AC1!

A new G36 is a thing of beauty.

Seems like there's a YouTube vid out there somewhere of a guy defending himself with one...

Can't find the vid, but the article is here

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats AC1!

A new G36 is a thing of beauty.

Seems like there's a YouTube vid out there somewhere of a guy defending himself with one...

Can't find the vid, but the article is here
Oh man how exciting to bring home a new Glock! The range I frequent knows I'll be back every day this week. Need to fire the 23 too, so it doesn't feel neglected!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Congrats on the G36 ! I stocked up on 45acp and 357 auto today, so in the next few days I will probably take the G21SF RTF2 and the G36 to the range.

·
Registered
188 Posts
When I had that single stack 36 in my hand, I couldn't let go! So, that's the one I left the store with! Shoots like a dream! Love that .45 power! Gotta work on my shooting though. I was shooting low right at 10 yards with both eyes open. Started closing my right eye and it got a little better. After 100 rounds today, gonna head back tomorrow!!
View attachment 596 View attachment 597 :D
Congratulations on your G-36 keep at it and just enjoy it ....:D

P.S. I'm still waiting for Glock to release the Gen 4, G-30 to none- blue box folks...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts