Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0300.JPG I can't wait to hit the range :D. This will be the third 23 I have owned, but my first Gen 4.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
nice gun. Love my G23. Looking into a G19 in FDE.

·
Registered
960 Posts
View attachment 572 I can't wait to hit the range :D. This will be the third 23 I have owned, but my first Gen 4.
Wow!! That is absolutely a beautiful handgun! Love that dark earth color! You scored a winner there my friend! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
looking to get a g23 gen 4 this or next weekend as my first handgun.. how do you like it and what did you pay for yours if i may ask

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Would like to have one in FDE, havent seen one in a store locally yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$539 + tax etc. I have not shot this one yet, but I have owned a G23 twice before and loved them.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Very nice!

You should feel some difference with the dual spring setup. Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
The problem there is, with a differant color Glock my wife will notice! Usually its "Is that a new gun?" "No Dear, all Glocks look alike". BTW so far she never goes in my safe.
Maybe you should show her how cool the color ones are, and get her one...maybe you'd get to shoot it... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Just tell her that they come in pink! That might just be the key! LOL!:)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
very nice. I hear that because the FDE looks like desert sand it shoots a lot dryer. :) just kidding. Now I need to plan a range trip in the morning.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Very nice!

You should feel some difference with the dual spring setup. Let us know what you think!
I had an Gen3 G-23 sold it regretting it now , been thinking about a Gen4 G-23 , really like to know how the dual spring feel...

Thanks, and good luck with it!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts