Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Thinking about getting a G22. I have shot a G23 and really liked the feel. And yes it was a Gen4. I currently have a M&P9, 9c and 40. Never been
happy with the accuracy. Want to try something else like a Glock. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Get a Glock and you will be glad you did. Easy maintenance, easy disasembly, customizable if you wish but work great in stock form. I was a devoted 1911 fan for many years, now I am sold on Glock.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You might look for a range that you can rent F/A from and try them both and see which you like better. I prefer a .40 because I have carried one for 20+ years but see which one suites you best but trying them out

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hello,
Thinking about getting a G22. I have shot a G23 and really liked the feel. And yes it was a Gen4. I currently have a M&P9, 9c and 40. Never been
happy with the accuracy. Want to try something else like a Glock. Any thoughts?
Welcome to the forum! The G23 you tried is an excellent all-around pistol. Nightstand/range/CC - you name it. You can shoot .357 SIG with just a barrel swap or 9mm with conversion barrel & mags.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Get a Glock you won't be sorry. But like ZK said find a range and shoot on to make sure that you like it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome...like all the above said...Try 'em, you'll like 'em...bet ya can't get just one..lol....

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have the G22 and a Gen4 G23 and like them both.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Being that I was new to Glock I chose the G23 for a few reasons CC/Home defense being the top 2. I chose Glock cuz i cant find anything it wont shoot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts