Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the glocks and shopping now. My son and I shoot at least once a week and we compete in local shoots several times a month. Do anything from bowling pin shoots, block shoots, ping pong ball shoots, log splitting shoots, to trap shooting. Joey is 8 and has won several of the shoots so far. Yes he has kicked dads butt a time or two as there are no kids classes so he shoots with all the adults. Mainly we have been shooting with the ruger charger and the ruger mark III but he moves up too our light loads in 357 and 44 for the log splitting events. Looking to build a nice 34 for him and I to shoot the pins with. If anyone is around the baltimore md area we shoot every wed. night at freestate gun range in whitemarsh md come out and join us.

Tom

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Sounds like a great partnership you have with your son. Welcome to the Forum and Good Shooting !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Yes he is quite the little marksman lol. Heck for his 8th bday party we rented the local range and had 14 of his friends and their parents over for 2 hrs and had a 22 party. I had 100 balloons with powder hanging, groundhog targets, regular targets and some tennis balls hanging for them. 4000 rounds of 22 over 7 lanes with choice of 3 guns each lane. It was a blast!!!!! We had 5 range officers watching over the 7 lanes for safety and help. Some had never fired a gun before but were busting balloons and having fun. Converted a few parents that day too. On the way home he says dad can I have a 9mm party for my 9th bady.;) We will have to see come this feb.lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts