Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to handguns, and purchased a G17 several weeks ago....and loving it! I try to hit the range 3-4 times a week.....and making very good progress. Time to look over the forums!

I'm from the FL panhandle.

:D

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Congrats on the G17, the Glock that started it all!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome, nice you can make it to the range that often. If I get there twice a month I am doing good.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is awesome that you get to the range so often. Keep up the training, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I'm fairly new to handguns, and purchased a G17 several weeks ago....and loving it! I try to hit the range 3-4 times a week.....and making very good progress. Time to look over the forums!

I'm from the FL panhandle.

:D
Welcome to the forum. Great gun you got there. Sounds like you're doing the right thing by getting as much trigger time in as possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have gone to the range so much because I can right now....that will be changing in the coming weeks. The guys at the shop were talking about staying open late a couple days a week, and that would keep me going 3-4 times a week. I have also been taking a few lessons here and there....mostly mag changes, multiple targets, etc. Really cool stuff! And does the buying of gun related things ever stop?! lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
My contract is coming to an end at the end of the month. I am hoping to get a week or 2 off before I have to go back to work. I ordered a 1000 rounds that I would like to expend at the range during that time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts