Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure i like this new forum look. the catagory of active topics has been eliminated and it seems difficult to navigate. anyone else have any thoughts or comments?

·
Registered
45 Posts
not sure i like this new forum look. the catagory of active topics has been eliminated and it seems difficult to navigate. anyone else have any thoughts or comments?
We are adding Active Topics back in right now. What other areas are you finding difficult to navigate? I think its an improvement.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I am new here and I just wanted to say hello; wait a minute this is the same forum I've been on. what happen, I hope the rents not going up

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
when you go into resent threads there is no markers saying you have a post in there, kind of odd. can this be changed?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if your adding active topics back in thats good, maybe i jumped the gun a little bit. i will give it some more time and if i find anything else i will let know. thank you for your quick response and concern.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
when we go to active topics , there used to be a green people icon next to the treads you have a post in and as I can see there is nothing now

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
It's, uh... different, for sure... not bad.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The look is pretty good. thanks El Chorizo.

One thing I did notice is the "What's New" section used to only display the last comment to a thread that had new activity. Now it displays all new comments to the thread. Is this intended?

Example
11-30-2012 6-53-41 PM.png
Never mind... I see there is "Activity" and "New Posts" links. I was on "Activity".

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I'm liking it...
The forum logo will have us thinking about OD, and FDE Glocks more,...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I hate the pop up ads at the bottom. Other than that the site looks good to me.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I will have to say that I like the new look. I'm always changing things on my PC so I like it. Haven't tried everything out but will soon. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts