Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting 1 for a long time So i went and bought 1 test bullet says 7-4-12 July 4th go figure ,,, heres my question thought they stopped putting the no 3 recoil spring in them cause it was to stiff and used the no 4 recoil spring Mine has the 3 just curious anyways as soon as i can going to the range and smell me some powder

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Ha ha...you just wanna go and smell the powder...who you tryin' to fool...:p lol
There's just something special about being at the range...congrats on the cool pistol...!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Pretty kool to have a gun made with the 4th of July as a birth date.
I Agree, and I thought th 04 was being used also. Give it a try and if it works dont sweat it. This is why I just recently bought a new G19 GEN 3, IMHO a dual recoil spring is not needed for a 9mm.

Reactions: GODAWGS

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After looking closer at the spring at the 9 and 6 oclock position it has a 3 stamped on it and at the 3 oclock ita has a 4 stamped on the spring,,, oh i aint to worried cause my serious ammo is going to be speer gold dot jhp and my plinking ammo is the walmart stuff ,,, i can say last trip to range that ,tulammo, the federal champion ammo my walmart has alot of this ammo ,,, any case my G 21 sf and my [email protected] MP 9 C loved the stuff but all my pistols get the serious ammo Speer Gold Dot JHP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts