Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To tell you how new these new Gen4 models are, ( G20,G29,G30, G33 ), one of the techs in Smyrna told me there is no Gen4 G20... here's the deal...Blue label purchasers only, you can have a Blue Label dealer order them at this time, though they are not ready for release for another month or so...For the general public, these Gen4 G20, G29, G30 and G33 should be available after the first of the year...That's the word from Glock as of today.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
You heard it here first ! Glock Forum !!!!!!!!!!

rowabi has a red phone in his house connected directly to Gaston's office.

·
Banned
966 Posts
rowabi, are American Glocks made in Smyrna? I mean, every one I've ever seen has Made in Austria stamped on it so if that's true what does Smyrna do?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rowabi, are American Glocks made in Smyrna? I mean, every one I've ever seen has Made in Austria stamped on it so if that's true what does Smyrna do?
Assembly, would be my guess...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You heard it here first ! Glock Forum !!!!!!!!!!

rowabi has a red phone in his house connected directly to Gaston's office.
lol...No, the phone in my house is black...the phone in his office is red... :p

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, it seems this info is changing by the hour...The Gen4 Glock 20 has made it's way to Ed's...tried a local Blue Label Dealer, but they haven't heard anything yet...apparently being local to Glock has it's advantages...Me thinks the Glock rep I spoke with was clumping all the new gen4 models into one basket, and gave me some "imperfect" info...anyway, it's out there, guys...!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ed's tells me that they now also have the Gen4 G29, and G33...no G30 yet

·
Registered
188 Posts
Might as well start putting some money away for a Gen 4 , G-30 , rowabi any word on the Gen 4. G-36?

Thanks,
rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Might as well start putting some money away for a Gen 4 , G-30 , rowabi any word on the Gen 4. G-36?

I'll check on the Gen4 30, and see if there are any plans for the 36 in Gen 4...Last I was told was that there were no immediate plans to mod the G36..

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
First...
To tell you how new these new Gen4 models are, ( G20,G29,G30, G33 ), one of the techs in Smyrna told me there is no Gen4 G20... here's the deal...Blue label purchasers only, you can have a Blue Label dealer order them at this time, though they are not ready for release for another month or so...For the general public, these Gen4 G20, G29, G30 and G33 should be available after the first of the year...That's the word from Glock as of today.
Then..."Well, it seems this info is changing by the hour...The Gen4 Glock 20 has made it's way to Ed's...tried a local Blue Label Dealer, but they haven't heard anything yet...apparently being local to Glock has it's advantages...Me thinks the Glock rep I spoke with was clumping all the new gen4 models into one basket, and gave me some "imperfect" info...anyway, it's out there, guys...!"

Next, it was..."Ed's tells me that they now also have the Gen4 G29, and G33...no G30 yet"

OK...tired of the confusion
update:
Called Glock again this morning, to find out why/what for the misinformation I had been given in reference to the Gen4 20,29,30 & 33 models...Today I spoke with the same rep, reminded her that I had first been told you could order them as Blue Label, but they weren't out yet. Then I was surprised when I called Ed's and heard that they had them all but the G30. Seems that they released some to a LE supplier, but had since stopped shipping them. When I told her I had talked with Ed's, she confirmed that it was Ed's that had received them. So, they're apparently standing by the original word that those new Gen4 models are "forthcoming"..
There are a few out there, at least at Ed's...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts