Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In talking with a Glock Smyrna rep this morning, I learned this...
The G20, G29, G30, and G33 are available in Gen 4...but there's a catch...As of right now, they're only available as "Blue Label" purchase...to those qualified for the "Blue Label" discount...they're not available commercially, at this point...

Also, Flat Dark Earth is available, thru one distributor. She said that if your dealer doesn't know who the distributor is, they can call Glock for the info.
Obviously, she wasn't giving me the info, lol...

Hope this helps someone...have a great day. :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Since I dont have my G30 anymore, I would like to get a G30SF in Dark Earth. Of course then my wife would know I had a new Glock as it is a differant color :}

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I hear ya, texcowboy...I'm not sure which models are available in the Flat Dark Earth...she didn't really make that too clear...G30SF sounds good...!
Just called Lipsey's...didn't take much of an investigation to find out that they have the exclusive on this...He reminded me that this is available through your dealer only, and has nothing to do with the new "Blue label" Gen 4's...the FDE's will be available in about a month...Good luck, ya'll...!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well, called back...looks like these will be available...G17, G19, G22 and G23 in Gen 4......G21 in Gen3/Gen4...hope I got that right... orders being taken from dealers already, so you're already behind the 8 ball. Your dealer needs to already have an account set up with Lipsey's, or they will have to open one...which will really reduce your chances...this will be a very limited amount of FDE pistols...
This pistol is manufactured totally at Glock...coloring is in the manufacture process...not black, then painted/colored later...
that was stated by the Lipsey's rep...once again, I hope this helps...

·
Banned
966 Posts
Since I dont have my G30 anymore, I would like to get a G30SF in Dark Earth. Of course then my wife would know I had a new Glock as it is a differant color :}
Tell her to MHOB. Then, when you get back up off the floor, tell her you actually just painted your old gun. :cool:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I don't tell my wife anything, I just bring home a new gun, and she is not surprised! May use my GSSF coupon in the next couple of days. Glock #6! On is my wifes, that she never shoots! Poor Gun :(

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I would tell her to mind her own business and go make me a sandwich!
Tell her to MHOB. Then, when you get back up off the floor, tell her you actually just painted your old gun. :cool:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, called back...looks like these will be available...G17, G19, G22 and G23 in Gen 4......G21 in Gen3/Gen4...hope I got that right... orders being taken from dealers already, so you're already behind the 8 ball. Your dealer needs to already have an account set up with Lipsey's, or they will have to open one...which will really reduce your chances...this will be a very limited amount of FDE pistols...
This pistol is manufactured totally at Glock...coloring is in the manufacture process...not black, then painted/colored later...
that was stated by the Lipsey's rep...once again, I hope this helps...
curious as to why only the G21 is available in FDE in Gen3, as well as Gen4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts