Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up a new Gen3 Glock 30SF has a test fire date of 2/13/12.... went to the range today with it and shot 50 rounds and it was flawless, very happy with it... I now have my new G30, a Gen4 23, Gen3 27, Gen3 19 (wifes), maybe mu next purchase will be the 29SF ???

Attachments

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Congrads on your purchase. I am thinking about a G20 as my next Glock.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's a great pistol...and a nice bunch of Glocks...congratulations.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thats a nice collection you have, go for the G29SF !

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Well I picked up a new Gen3 Glock 30SF has a test fire date of 2/13/12.... went to the range today with it and shot 50 rounds and it was flawless, very happy with it... I now have my new G30, a Gen4 23, Gen3 27, Gen3 19 (wifes), maybe mu next purchase will be the 29SF ???
Might better do it sooner than later.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Great choice, the G29 in going to be my next purschase as well.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Very Nice!

I used to have a G29SF and had to get a extanded base plates for mags, with G30 you dont have to do that.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
G30 is an excellent pistol!!! Congrats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, I just got my GSSF coupon the other day so now im on the hunt for another Glock, but not to sure what I will be adding to my collection, was thinking of getting the Gen4 G34, and turn it into a nice Range/Race gun... gonna have to get out and take a look at them some time in the near future.. I do love my new G30SF thats for sure, very very accurate and shoots so nice ... cant say enough bout it..

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Thanks everyone, I just got my GSSF coupon the other day so now im on the hunt for another Glock, but not to sure what I will be adding to my collection, was thinking of getting the Gen4 G34, and turn it into a nice Range/Race gun... gonna have to get out and take a look at them some time in the near future.. I do love my new G30SF thats for sure, very very accurate and shoots so nice ... cant say enough bout it..
I was amazed at the prices this weekend at the gunshow. It seemed that the Glocks were running about $50 cheaper than I have seen them in the past. I hope that's a good sign.

·
Registered
655 Posts
$50 dollars cheaper is a good reason for a new gun. ;)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I know. I just didn't find any strays that were screaming to come home. I did however find a Colt M4 piston system for 2K.
Font Tints and shades Engineering Camera accessory Darkness
I almost pulled the trrigger on it but I wanted to rreview some prices first

·
Registered
655 Posts
I know. I just didn't find any strays that were screaming to come home. I did however find a Colt M4 piston system for 2K.
View attachment 163
I almost pulled the trrigger on it but I wanted to rreview some prices first
That is great. Can't beat the gas piston systems, a lot less headache. I went shooting with some of the guys from the LGS sunday and the best AR we had out there was a piston POF. Add a bump fire and oh boy is it fun.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Make sure it's not one with an internal lock! (unless you're OK with that)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sounds like real fun, Trey3
It was a blast but I fear that before to long they are going to outlaw them as well. Hope they don't take all of the fun toys away. I will be good as long as they stay away from my collection.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts