Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just purchased my first Glock, G23 and I have to say I wish I didn't wait so long! Getting ready to move to Chattanooga, TN where I plan on taking a CCW course. Grew up in Indiana and had a CCW permit there, looking forward to being able to carry again. Great forum! Thanks for letting me join.
Ed Jenkins

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Congrats on moving away from Illinois to a more gun friendly State.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome, and congrats! Chattanooga is in one of the truly free states... and OMG the BBQ there is fantastic! Good luck on the move! You will find there are a number of us who count ourselves fortunate to be former Illinois residents. ;)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I was born and raised in Chattanooga, you will LOVE it there. Great people and good food.
+1 on the food...and lots of stuff to do. Travel op's abound, as you're right there in Tenn, and close to Georgia and Alabama... That part of the country is firearm heavy...not to mention great hunting and fishing...nothing like free America...!!! (obey the speed limits) :p

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hello all. Just purchased my first Glock, G23 and I have to say I wish I didn't wait so long! Getting ready to move to Chattanooga, TN where I plan on taking a CCW course. Grew up in Indiana and had a CCW permit there, looking forward to being able to carry again. Great forum! Thanks for letting me join.
Ed Jenkins
Glad to see you are moving to a state that is "firearm friendly". I lived in Southern Wisconsin and worked in Lake Bluff, Illinois. They are not gun friendly down there. That's for sure!

·
Registered
960 Posts
If I obey the speed limits I'm afraid I might get run over! They drive mighty fast down that way.
Ahhh, just go with the flow, Can't go wrong there. Unless you are driving a purple AMC Pacer with airshocks and racing slicks on the rear!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts