Glock Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok, I finally got to go shoot some hornady ammo. 124gr XTP, and no brass to face. So once again it must be the ammo. I picked up another box of PPU, which is what I had the problem with. And still the same problem with that brand. I guess my glock does not like it. STUPID Serbs...

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Ok, I finally got to go shoot some hornady ammo. 124gr XTP, and no brass to face. So once again it must be the ammo. I picked up another box of PPU, which is what I had the problem with. And still the same problem with that brand. I guess my glock does not like it. STUPID Serbs...
It's possible that the casings are below spec. I have never used PPU, I have run Brown Bear with no issue but that was brass, your PPU was steel correct? Glad you sorted it out. There is nothing like feeling unsure with you carry weapon.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Glad that it was just the ammo that was the problem man. Good luck and safe shooting.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had the brass in the face issue with my 21sf with my reloads. I found that if I went to a stout load or went to a slower powder the problem went away. I predict that the problem reloads you had suffered from that problem. My gen2 G17 eats it all without complaint.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.