Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Glock 23.

Spent a few months deciding. Actually was leaning toward the Sig Sauer P226 Elite Enhanced
at first but was able to get this new Glock .40 with 3 magazines, lock, and case for $410
Figured it was too good a deal to pass up and I'd save the extra $500 a Sig would've cost me.

Have to wait 3 days to pick it up but I should have it this time next week. Hoping to take the
son-in-law to the range and shoot it, and his Ruger .9mm right after I get it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas! Great choice ya made there I think.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just bought a Glock 23.

Spent a few months deciding. Actually was leaning toward the Sig Sauer P226 Elite Enhanced
at first but was able to get this new Glock .40 with 3 magazines, lock, and case for $410
Figured it was too good a deal to pass up and I'd save the extra $500 a Sig would've cost me.

Have to wait 3 days to pick it up but I should have it this time next week. Hoping to take the
son-in-law to the range and shoot it, and his Ruger .9mm right after I get it.
Good choice!

G23 is an excellent all-around pistol and you can always drop a G32 barrel in it if you ever want to shoot .357 SIG for some fun times at the range :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome Ron, :) I agree with RMD excellent choice. I find the recoil on the 23 is very light and the balance is very good as well. I think you will love it before you finish the first box of ammo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You both were right about the recoil. Noticed how loud it was more than I noticed any recoil. Handled great and I felt good about my result at the range especially since I hadn't fired a handgun in over 15 years. Posted range results this evening.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Another Welcome from Texas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts