Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. stumbled across this site while searching for more stuff to do to my girlfriend which is a G20 which ive found to be the perfect pistol for me (except for the cost of ammo that is lol) ive have quite a few other glocks before i came across the 20. 19,17,2x22's,22c and a couple sub compacts but didn't hang on to them for long because they're just too small for my hands even with extended magazines. anyway this site seems to have allot of knowledgeable members that i can pickup quite a bit of info from.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
the g26 shoots like a dream and fits in you hand very well. try a hogue grip and it will fill in the palm area
imagesCAY2Y5J5.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know what barstool. i totally didnt think about slapping a rubber grip on the small ones which now that i think about it would have made all the difference and thats a normal habit for me to throw rubber on any pistol.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
you know what barstool. i totally didnt think about slapping a rubber grip on the small ones which now that i think about it would have made all the difference and thats a normal habit for me to throw rubber on any pistol.
some of the guys here like the uncle mikes and me I like the hogue because it has plam swells and fills in the hand without adding to the grip (front to rear)
hogue grips 009.JPG hogue grips 008.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts