Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Love shooting, love collecting. Been shooting for a few years, and finally bought my first Glock. It's a G17, Gen 4, just like the one that I used for the shooting portion of my Handgun Carry Permit class. I decision to buy it was the fact that I found myself in a place where I felt severly underarmed with my Airweight 642 .38 Smith & Wesson. The Glock came with three 17 round magazines! I'm impressed! Hopefully I won't feel underarmed anymore. :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! With three 17 round mags and one in the chamber you should be good to go.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome to the forum my friend! You will absolutely love your Glock and, no doubt, want more than one! There are lots of great people with good knowledge and advice on this forum and you will find a very friendly environment here! Read, post and enjoy! :)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome to the forum Charles.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
We need a blood sample and mother’s maiden name and birth rights to your first born before you are totally in

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I lived in Nashville and Murfreesboro for a few year. I love my Gen 4 G-17. As a rule I never leave the house without 2 pistols on me at all times and a 12 Ga. in the trunk. Over kill? maybe. Dave

·
Registered
188 Posts
Charles welcome to the Glock Forum... Great gun you'll like it...Good luck with it...:)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
be sure to run ammo you are going to carry in it, Glock’s are not known to be finicky about what they eat but it sure is nice to know a problem won't arise when in a pinch

·
Registered
316 Posts
be sure to run ammo you are going to carry in it, Glock’s are not known to be finicky about what they eat but it sure is nice to know a problem won't arise when in a pinch
barstoolguru is correct. for every 300 rounds of WWB practice ammo I run thru my guns I run 50 rounds of my carry ammo, in my case it is Hornady critical defence. You may want to try a few diffent kinds, let us know how it goes. Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts