Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you all know that I have just purchased my first Glock (G20) and I am itching to put it through the the proverbial paces. :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome ! This is a very awesome site to talk with fellow Glock owners .:cool:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome...great place/people to be linked up with...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I got some range time in today and it was great fun. I have to say that this is going to be in the carry rotation. I love the 10mm, I would have to say that it is my favorite caliber closely followed by 40 cal.

Air gun Guitar accessory Trigger Gun barrel Revolver

Office equipment Electronic device Font Audio equipment Metal

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The 10MM is a great choice, it is my favorite followed by the 357 Auto and the 45 ACP. I have both the G20SF and the G29SF. I use Buffalo Bore in the 20 and Winchester Silver tips in the 29.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking about getting the 29, and it still may be a possibility. I finally found a mag adapter for the g20 magazines, that would make the 29 work for me a whole lot better. I just might have to do that in the near future. I have no problem carrying the full size G20 but it would be nice to have a back up if needed.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I was thinking about getting the 29, and it still may be a possibility. I finally found a mag adapter for the g20 magazines, that would make the 29 work for me a whole lot better. I just might have to do that in the near future. I have no problem carrying the full size G20 but it would be nice to have a back up if needed.
I have the G27. Love it. Bought the Pearce mag extension (+1 with .40, +2 wih 9mm) makes the grip fit so much better

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the G27. Love it. Bought the Pearce mag extension (+1 with .40, +2 wih 9mm) makes the grip fit so much better
That is what i was figuring, I am glad to know that feel that much better. I seriously think that the next purchase is going to be a G29. I will trick out the G20 and see what I like. That way when i get the G29 I will already have an idea with what works best.

Reactions: ZombieKiller57
1 - 14 of 14 Posts