Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! I'm a long time gun enthusiast, retired LE, from NE Virginia, and just bought my first Glock at our local gun show a little over a week ago. Got the G26 Gen 4 as my CCW. I have not been to the range with it yet, but have read on the forums and watched lots of youtube videos about the Glocks and I already know how to tear one down and put her back together. I'm in love with the simplicity of the weapon and the few parts. I'm excited about this black gun. I know some folks say they are like a block and ugly. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because I think it is quite attractive! The 1968 Road Runner was blocky as well, but it was a beautiful car...and it performed great! I expect nothing less from my new G26! :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kansas. Hope you enjoy that pistol, and safe shooting.

Reactions: Tinstar

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hi Everyone! I'm a long time gun enthusiast, retired LE, from NE Virginia, and just bought my first Glock at our local gun show a little over a week ago. Got the G26 Gen 4 as my CCW. I have not been to the range with it yet, but have read on the forums and watched lots of youtube videos about the Glocks and I already know how to tear one down and put her back together. I'm in love with the simplicity of the weapon and the few parts. I'm excited about this black gun. I know some folks say they are like a block and ugly. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because I think it is quite attractive! The 1968 Road Runner was blocky as well, but it was a beautiful car...and it performed great! I expect nothing less from my new G26! :)
Welcome...and congrats on the new purchase...bet ya can't own just one, lol

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome from Texas !

Reactions: Tinstar

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome, Tinstar.

The G26 is one of the best all-around CC pistols you can buy. 11 rounds of 124gr +p Speer Gold Dot or 127gr +p+ Winchester Rangers will get the job done in the hands of a competent owner.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome, Tinstar.

The G26 is one of the best all-around CC pistols you can buy. 11 rounds of 124gr +p Speer Gold Dot or 127gr +p+ Winchester Rangers will get the job done in the hands of a competent owner.
One sweet little piece of assurance...!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome tinstar, where in NE Va are you located? I'm in Richmond.
Not far from you at all. I'm in Spotsylvania County near the Courthouse. My shooting buddy and I were down there just a week ago checking out some of the antiques places. Had to stop by Greentops of course! Great gun, hunting, and fishing store!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome, Tinstar.

No doubt in my mind! May get to shoot her today!

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
The g26 is a great ccw. Got mine on a pm 9 trade. It was the best trade I ever made. Sold my model 60 soon after. The little glock is da bomb dot com.
Cheers
RW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts