Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my names Frank and I just got my Glock-17, 9mm gen 3. I went to all the local gun shops and everyone kept telling me about the "glocks". Originally this glock was out of my budget but luckily a local retailer had a lay a way plan I could use so that helped. I wanted a gun for home defense, for going to the range, and to be just plain reliable. I do have a 12 gauge shot gun also which is better for home defense I believe but having a hand gun wouldn't hurt lol The shotgun is pretty big and I think my wife would do better with a pistol then the shotgun if she was home by herself and someone broke in. I eventually want to get her a revolver but that will be a while, so for now I'll take her to the range and show her how to operate the pistol. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I went to all the local gun shops and everyone kept telling me about the "glocks
Once a fan, always a fan; some of us just like Glock’s. It has to be one of the most basic guns there is and the simplicity is the draw

welcome6.jpg

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Howdy, welcome from NW Florida!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts