Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum. Am on several others but the other Glock forum I tried was a little dry for me. I have been carrying and using Glocks since 1981 and am very fond of them. I began carrying guns in 1967 in another time and place that was wetter, dryer, dirtier and cleaner than here and when I came home in 1971 I went into LEO and retired form the New Hampshire Department of Safety, Emergency Services Division in 2009. I have maintained my carry status through the agency and am now in Huntsville, Al. where I have a CCP. I have 1911s, Smith's, Colts, Paras and of course my Glocks. I have always enjoyed working on Glocks more than any other...My current carry is a G26 I converted to .357Sig several years back and it has a Ghost Rocket trigger assy and every pin, spring and part inside has been changed and tuned. I have added tritium sights to all of my Glocks and I can't get over the smoothness of a well tuned Glock. If I had to keep one and let the others go I would keep my G32. I enjoy collecting and shooting guns. I read a lot, mostly military science fiction. I am a Navy veteran. My son is a US Marine Corporal. I am always on the watch for things to learn and am looking forward to seeing what I can learn here on the forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
what I can learn here on the forum
we are one in the mind

It’s not what your country can give to you but what you can give to your country. We are dry here too (lack of numbers but big on ideas) but with numbers and people we will overcome. we are not about volume but about helping others and discussing what shapes the gun world. Be honest; this site is evolving and it take other to add impute and bring ideas. A mass of Ideas is the hole

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from The Oneonta area!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

How did you convert a G26 to .357 SIG (my favorite caliber)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum!

How did you convert a G26 to .357 SIG (my favorite caliber)?
Sorry...typo. I meant to type G27 and my finger missed a lick. I bought it as a .40 and changed the firing pin and springs and pins and put in a Lone Wolf barrel and other assorted good parts. The barrel I bought was a threaded one for a G32 from LW and I cut it back and re-crowned the muzzle. It is 7/16ths longer than the stock barrel but seems to do very well.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have your expertise here. My G32 is one of my favorites also.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community from NW Florida!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts