Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a 53 year old dad of 5 from Derby Kansas that just took my CCH class about a month ago and waiting for my paperwork to come back from the state! .....I also have been around guns all of my life, and have had 3 of my sons on a serious paintball team for years, and I had a blast servicing the markers and learning the tactical moves!....I just figured with the economy that it was time to help protect my family and others if needed!....its not gonna get any easier from now on!....I have a few s&w revolvers of my dads, but just bought a glock 19 and have started shooting once a week at the bulletstop in Wichita!....and really enjoying it!....I have 1 son playing football In Rhode Island, and the second playing golf in Independence, and the 3rd a jr. in H.S........and I'm going to buy 3 more Glock 19's for my sons very soon!...I just wanted to say Hi!........
:)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
wel13.jpg It Sounds like your plate is full. We talk mostly Glock’s but some of us guns in general. congrads on your CCWP/CHL, it will change you and the way you see life around you. For me it was life changing and also gave me a clearer view on the laws governing self-defense for both me and my family. as always read the booklet they give you and it always helps to sign on with a local Webb page that covers CCW laws in your state for answers to legal questions

Attachments

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
welcome aboard, and congrats on the G19...great gun...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank U guys!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Sweet Home Alabama!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank all of you guys!....there is alot of good info here on this forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from a fellow new member! (I also have a child in school in Rhode Island -- nice, but strange, little state!). :) Always wanted to try paintball.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome! The G19 is one of the most popular Glocks, if not the most popular.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from a fellow new member! (I also have a child in school in Rhode Island -- nice, but strange, little state!). :) Always wanted to try paintball.
Thanks!.....yea, paintball was a very intense game for my 3 sons when they were in their earlier teens.....it taught them so much about gun control and tactics...I wouldnt mess with any of them now...as they have developed some very good shooting skills!....and yes we flew to R.I. to watch a home football game about a month, and we were very impressed with R.I.....and then we drove to Newport...about 5 miles from the college and saw the mansions next to the ocean.....beautifull, never seen anything like this in my life! ...alot of history!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! The G19 is one of the most popular Glocks, if not the most popular.
Yea, thats what I hear after alot of research!...I love it so far!.........about 500 rounds thru it so far!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts