Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've had my 3rd gen glock 23 for a while now and never have gotten around to signing up on a forum until now.

I love the glock I just wish I could afford to practice shooting it more! (still in college, so I dont get to do a lot of shooting anyways).
I did however, purchase a cmmg .22 conversion for my DPMS ar15 the other day and I cant wait to shoot it!

Im planning on doing some trigger mods pretty soon, excited to see how it turns out!
Anyways i'm happy to be a member! Thanks!

Montgomery

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I use a laserlyte laser trainer (LT-40) that works great and will save you a lot of money while sharpening your skills and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm able to shoot my glock 'alright' but one of the hardest things for me is to learn the sights

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm able to shoot my glock 'alright' but one of the hardest things for me is to learn the sights
its called the "glock 6 O'clock" imagesCAAF2T2T.jpg and they tend to shoot a little high

Reactions: Wrangler06

·
Registered
10 Posts
Barstool,

Thanks for the illustration. I plan to take some of the family out to the range over the Holidays and the picture will be worth a thousand of my words.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Barstool,

Thanks for the illustration. I plan to take some of the family out to the range over the Holidays and the picture will be worth a thousand of my words.
happy shooting

·
Registered
38 Posts
I thought that was nice of barstoolguru to introduce the LaserLyte to the OP, because I just discovered it myself online today. Also, LaserLyte makes an awesome looking laser round that goes in the barrel for practicing (see it on Amazon or on the LaserLyte site), which also saves a lot of money and seems to be a good alternative to having to go to the range all the time.

barstoolguru, I've done some research on both the Crimson Trace and LaserMax but am glad I didn't hastily buy either one because of discovering the LaserLyte today, which seems considerably less expensive. What I'd really like to know from you is why you chose the LaserLyte over the other popular models?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Welcome to the community from NW Florida!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts