Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum, but have been shooting Glock's since 1994.
First one a Model 19. Then a 17 and after that a 22.
I just bought a G35 Gen 4 for shooting in IPSC Open Class.
It replaces my well used Para 38 Super.
Since accessories for Glock's is a total rumour in my country, I will be counting on you guys for advice.:D
I will not have the luxury of testing anything before I buy it for my race gun build.

I'm from Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa.

Regards,
Gideon

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm...I'm sure someone will happen along with some good information. I know this might sound like a crazy question, but to you travel much? If so, and you found what you were looking for, is there a problem bringing it into the country?
Hi,
I've never been to the US. At the current exchange rate of more than ZAR8 to the $, it's not going to happen soon either!
Bringing it in as luggage will be a problem. It will have to ship via a courier company, to my local dealer.
I can get all the accessories from Lone Wolf, but they will not ship a barrel, slide or frame.
Since I do not need the frame or slide, only the barrel presents a problem.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
welcome bravick! you may want to try gt distributors, top gun supply, glock world, or glockmeister.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

A friend of mine is in S.A. right now with a touring theater team. Said he was heading for Swaziland next.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the welcome messages guys!
Will follow up on the suggested suppliers.
Regards,
Gideon

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the same boat

Hi there all, I am a new member from South Africa and am interested to find out if my fellow South African Bravick ever came right with obtaining the parts for the open race gun. if so, please let me know how. I am in the process of building a Glock G35 race gun and am struggling to get a barrel with compensator from the states and into South Africa. The problem appears to be on the US side.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
good luck, as you can tell by the dates of threads he hasn't been around for some time but ya never know

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Hi there all, I am a new member from South Africa and am interested to find out if my fellow South African Bravick ever came right with obtaining the parts for the open race gun. if so, please let me know how. I am in the process of building a Glock G35 race gun and am struggling to get a barrel with compensator from the states and into South Africa. The problem appears to be on the US side.
You can PM him directly I think and next time he gets on, you'll run a better chance he will see your inquiry that way. Good luck!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Welcome to Bravick and Cyndywol both, welcome from NW Florida.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. Glad you are here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts