Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am new to the GLOCK Forum, and hope to enjoy reading what others have learned and advice from time to time. My favorite home defense firearm, which has a permanent place at my bedside, is a 19 with the GTL Light/Lazer. I have been a S&W n frame collector for years, however, for the type of gun that GLOCK has pretty much defined, there are no peers!
Regards,
dlbx2:cool:

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Welcome to the site and I have enjoyed numerous different guns over the years. To me they are all fun but when it comes to self-defense I like to stick to one gun and train with it. When muscle memory is at a minimum the last thing I want to do is second guess which one I have

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! For many years i was a fan and collector of S&W N Frames and 1911s. Now I have neither and the Glock is my favorite!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
welcome aboard...
I've enjoyed many different firearms since I first got into them. I've spent quite a bit of time learning each one, and I can switch my carry from one to another without issue, but the one I always come back to without fail is the Glock. I seem to enjoy them the best...simplistic in design, easy to learn to handle, shoot, and carry...That G19 is a great pistol...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts