Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in the Sig Sauer .380 for a new Ruger LCR .38 special! Got cash back and a couple boxes of ammo! Has to be the lightest .38 I've ever held!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
congrats on the new member,if i remember right its 13.5 ozs. never heard anything bad about them and there is some vids on you tube.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Congrats! I am sure your Lady will Love it!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! 13.5 is correct. She already loves it!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I've heard nothing but good about the LCR. Been thinking about that, or the .357 version, as my first true pocket piece.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've heard nothing but good about the LCR. Been thinking about that, or the .357 version, as my first true pocket piece.
I actually checked out the .357 version too. Thinking I gotta have one! Boy do I miss my wheel gun days!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picture of the little ladies "little lady".

Caution: This picture may cause an urgent feeling to go to the gun store! LOL!

2012-11-24_08-20-20_447.jpg

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One thing I was kind of curious about....Right below the barrel the stamping says ".38 Spec +P. Is that an indication that I should be using only +P ammo? Or is it just making it clear that +P is ok to use in the firearm?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You're so right...I think I'll go out today and look at one... :D
Nice! I'm going to have to have the .357 version! I never imagined that they would build a revolver that is so light!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
+p is a little stouter, for sure...and .357 is a BEAR in that size platform....but VERY effective...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
+p is a little stouter, for sure...and .357 is a BEAR in that size platform....but VERY effective...
I like bears! (Except the ones in Chicago LOL!)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Something to keep in mind. The first time you hold an LCR, you will here a metallic rattle coming from the gun. It is absolutely normal. It's the design of the trigger bar. It has some play in it internally because of not having an exposed hammer.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks...yeh, I heard that...A guy at church got his wife one...They both carry...She's 70...and very capable...!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts