Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
211 Posts
Facebook - the ultimate enemy of personal freedom and privacy has “Groups”. Seems to be the favorite for all new gun owners.

I did a quick search for Glock in Facebook groups and found groups with 240k members, 80k members and 50k members.

Other than it’s what a younger generation knows, I can’t figure out why people would choose that platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Facebook - the ultimate enemy of personal freedom and privacy has “Groups”. Seems to be the favorite for all new gun owners.

I did a quick search for Glock in Facebook groups and found groups with 240k members, 80k members and 50k members.

Other than it’s what a younger generation knows, I can’t figure out why people would choose that platform.

I never even thought about that, since I have been off of Facebook for 10+ years.
I don’t see how any gun owner can have an honest conversation there.

·
Super Moderator
211 Posts
I agree. Although, most the conversations are “I just received my first gun, what do I need to do to improve it?”

Followed by 200 responses from the guys who made that same post a month earlier.

I used to think Glock’s current production numbers would keep newer guns from ever being collectible. But after seeing the volume of guns being ruined over there, I might be wrong.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I agree. Although, most the conversations are “I just received my first gun, what do I need to do to improve it?”

Followed by 200 responses from the guys who made that same post a month earlier.

I used to think Glock’s current production numbers would keep newer guns from ever being collectible. But after seeing the volume of guns being ruined over there, I might be wrong.

It’s hard to improve a Glock, you can add a laser or a red dot or a flashlight. I’ve heard of people using new triggers, but I don’t see what’s wrong with the factory one. How do people ruin a Glock?
The factory gun is pretty good the the way that it comes, from the factory.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts