Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Brandon and I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. Today I purchased my first Glock which is a Gen 4 26. I was familiar with Glocks prior, but never owned one. So far I love it, after a few hundred rounds today. Much better trigger, and for me, more accurate than my M&P. I am also picking up a Gen 3 Glock 19 next week via a trade with someone from another forum. I am pretty excited about this. But anyways, just wanted to do a mini intro and share with you my first Glock purchases.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad that you could join us. Hope that you enjoy that new pistol and save shooting.

I agree with ZK about the cheep bulk ammo.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad that you could join us. Hope that you enjoy that new pistol and save shooting.

I agree with ZK about the cheep bulk ammo.
welcome....+1 more on that...more ammo hopefully translates into more shooting...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Congrats on the Glock !

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hello,

My name is Brandon and I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. Today I purchased my first Glock which is a Gen 4 26. I was familiar with Glocks prior, but never owned one. So far I love it, after a few hundred rounds today. Much better trigger, and for me, more accurate than my M&P. I am also picking up a Gen 3 Glock 19 next week via a trade with someone from another forum. I am pretty excited about this. But anyways, just wanted to do a mini intro and share with you my first Glock purchases.
Welcome, Brandon! Great choice in the G26 and G19.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts