Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received my new G26 yesterday and I ordered it with CAP sights.

-Green tritium front sight with AmeriGlo’s lime-lumi outline. Rear sight is our flat-black Classic rear
with a lumi-lime horizontal line. The lime-lumi outline absorbs light energy and glows in the dark
after a brief 20 second charge.
Combative Application Pistol (CAP) Sight; a high visibility sight system designed
for personal security situations. Designed by retired law enforcement officer, author
and combat pistol instructor Dave Spaulding, and AmeriGlo founder Rick Callihan,
the CAP sight enables shooters to reference their front sight even in times of high
stress like armed conflict. At close range, the shooter simply needs to get the front
sight in the rear window and press the trigger. For precision shots, place the front
sight square on top of the rear sight’s horizontal line for instant alignment. Fast and
highly visible, the CAP sight is a “Cover Point of Impact” sight in that the shooter covers what they
want to hit.

I like them a lot. Very bright in the daytime and the front sight glows in total darkness.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I like it. I have the amerigo on one of my Glocks, factory night sites on one, big dots on one and on the others the factory rear sight with fiber optic front. The main thing I am trying to do is get high visiblity on the front sight. Of course that solves the problem of seeing your front sight, but not your target.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts