Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Ruger SR22. I was looking for a good holster so I read and watched reviews that Fobus sucked so I was looking into a Blackhawk Serpa but they don't manufacture them for the SR22. Anyway, I read on a Ruger forum that Walther p22 and the SR22 were practically the same shape and size, and that the p22 fits a level 2 Blackhawk Serpa for g19/g23, but man that's an ugly holster! So I order the carbon fiber model for the g19/g23. I hope it fits!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Redhead brand from Bass Pro or Academy. Model #R29ITP In-The-Pant Ambidextrous with Spring Clip. Size 29 AMB. (Actually found that it can be worn IWB or Outside). Fits my Ruger SR-22 and Glock 36 like a glove! Not expensive at all!! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doh! I guessed I should have asked here first befor I purchased it, but if it doesn't fit I'll look into it...thanks Army

·
Registered
960 Posts
Doh! I guessed I should have asked here first befor I purchased it, but if it doesn't fit I'll look into it...thanks Army
I've often found that sometimes you have to spend a few bucks til you get what makes you happy! You may absolutely love the one you ordered and not have to spend another dime. If so, great! I do know that you will love that Ruger! Most accurate .22LR pistol I have ever fired, cheap to shoot (all day) and fun! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Army... I'm super excited and have even lost sleep over it. I won it on gunbroker.com for $260. I should have it by Monday

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I read and watched reviews that Fobus sucked
I have two of them, "I love simple, I don't want to think about levers and buttons" holsters

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Thats a valid point but is it flimsy?
and what do you plan on doing with it; it holds a gun for range use. if you want cheap and good and don't like fobus try ace case holsters (10.00)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts