Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it is gear, had my new Cannon Commander safe delivered today. Holds 48 guns, weighs about 1700 lbs. Will post a picture soon. Need to buy more guns now to fill it!

·
Registered
960 Posts
I guess it is gear, had my new Cannon Commander safe delivered today. Holds 48 guns, weighs about 1700 lbs. Will post a picture soon. Need to buy more guns now to fill it!
I think all of your group will be very happy in there!

·
Registered
90 Posts
wow thats alot of room. 1700lbs ????? No one is stealing that!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Dang! I've really got to get a big daddy like that :)

What's the fire rating?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
That is a big safe. Mine is used as a gun safe but is just a regular safe bolted down into the slab.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7 days in a Volcano! Really, 1200 degrees for 90 minutes
Dang! I've really got to get a big daddy like that :)

What's the fire rating?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had to go in the garage, they won't put those on a floor in the house. Or the guy didn't want to do it, not really sure.
wow thats alot of room. 1700lbs ????? No one is stealing that!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice! I have been looking at safes but not as nice as yours. 1700 pounds is not going to grow legs anytime soon

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Remember, folks...there's always room for one more gun in the safe...if not, there's always a new safe on sale...!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Looks like a nice Fatboy safe. I'm looking at a Liberty Safe, I'm just torn if I should buy the safe now or wait until I have moved into my house. I really hate to move that beast twice. Once it's in the house. If I sell the house, the safe will transfer :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Looks like a nice Fatboy safe. I'm looking at a Liberty Safe, I'm just torn if I should buy the safe now or wait until I have moved into my house. I really hate to move that beast twice. Once it's in the house. If I sell the house, the safe will transfer :)
lol...no doubt !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts