Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, A little while back some of you gave me some suggestions on night sights for my G-21 and thanks for that. I have Trijicons on my G-17. So last night I called my gunsmith to see if he had a set of Trijicons for my G-21 and he looked and said they were out of stock but they are on order and should be here next Monday. Then he wanted to know if I ever used TFO's before and I said no. Over the years I have heard alot of good things about them though. He told me he had a set of used ones that he took off his G-21 about 2 months ago and they are not even a year old yet. So I went in this morning and looked at them and they looked new to me. I took the sights in the bathroom and closed the door and turned off the lights and unholstered the G-17 held that up and the TFO's up and they looked just as bright. so walking back over to my gs I said I would take them, now what the damage going to be with installation. He told me 50.00 plus tax. took him about 10 minutes to install them and they actually look pretty good. I figure 50.00 for a installed set of TFO's was not that bad, even for used ones. Thanks guys, Dave

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Good deal. I have heard people say the tubes fall out, but I have never seen it happen. I have a set on my G21 also, no problems yet.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me! Congrats.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Good Deal! I would have done the same thing.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I figured for 50 bucks I could'nt go too wrong. I layed the G-21 and my M&P40 on my night stand and in total darkness the M&P (with Trijicons ) are a tad bit brighter but not by much! Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts