Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals, just joined the forum. I just purchased the glock 35 so I can compete in the limited major class of uspsa. Well, all my knowledge is in 9mm, I have a 34, 17, and 2 19's. I want to know if any of the parts from 9mm will work on the 35, one in particular , I have a zev/fulcrum ultimate trigger kit for the 34, will it fit/work in the 35? Also will anything else,( example: guide rods, striker, springs, slide release? Any help would be great, thanks. Sorry .40 virgin

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
jdw174 will be by soon,until then welcome to the forum from NW Florida!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
jdw174 will be by soon,until then welcome to the forum from NW Florida!!
Good Grief!!! I ain't Mr. Wizard ya know. However (ahem), in checking a couple of my online sources for trigger assemblies, I find this for one maker: Black Phantom Adjustable Trigger (G17, 17L, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35) GEN4 . Same listing for the GEN 3. In this case, one must assume that the same trigger fits both the 34 and 35.

BUT....(and there's always one of those)........ on the Glockworx.com site, the listing for Zev Tech Fulcrum shows that apparently there is a different model for both the 34 and 35 GEN 4's and GEN 3's. So apparently the answer is no, your's isn't interchangeable. Note that this listing isn't for the "Ultimate" ZevTech, but for a ZevTech Fulcrum Adjustable. Strange that one maker's is interchangeable while another isn't.

P.S.: I'm not the last word in advice here....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not sure!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.