Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is my first holster, and I am pretty much carrying it (Glock 19) for work, delivering pizza's... with my shirt tucked in wearing shorts. I need to be able to walk/jog, sit in my car bend over to pick things up etc. with the weapon concealed (living in tn i honestly would carry the thing on my hip if I was allowed to), and I still need to be able to get it quickly/with one hand.

... any suggestions?? Please help me find something that will keep me safe and comfortable, any input is sincerely appreciated.

PS its a GEN3 19...

-Reed

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with this particular holster 'Cross Breed SuperTuck' but I use a similar one. There are several videos on youtube demontrating the use of this holster with a shirt tucked in. I use the Minotour holster for my G27. Although I don't use it with a tucked in shirt I suppose I could. The holster is very comfortable and stays in place failey well as long as you use a good belt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im glad to see someone who stays up late like I do. Thanks for the suggestion, and keep em comin!!

-Reed

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I cant help with the shirt tucked in and no covering garment situation. With untucked shirt the VersaCarry works well for me in the appendix position. I think Google could be your friend if you just put in 'Tuckable Holster' you should see a good many choices. I have tried tuckable myself but the weapon always prints for me. With everyone built differant it may work for you.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
CBST (and the MTAC) have long been the standards for IWB tuckables.

I've used a Crossbreed for years and love it, but I don't tuck. Never really jogged in it either :)

They have a two-week try out and lifetime warranty. You'll need a good black carry belt to make it less conspicuous.

[video=youtube;eqIxTbM1BUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqIxTbM1BUc[/video]

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a drawr full of high-end holster , for OWB Glock plastic sports holster and mag pouch are one of the best and cheapest CCW available IMO... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The other thing I like about the MTAC is that it's a modular system. you can just buy 1 holster for all your handguns and then just purchase the shells for the specific models you want to change out to. That was what sold me. Here is a comparison video of them both

[video=youtube_share;x2usVIClkGY]http://youtu.be/x2usVIClkGY[/video]

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have a MIC holster and used it prior to the versacarry. Works well and protects the trigger.

Reactions: Darkwave1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check these guys out: BlackPoint Tactical | Facebook

They are from Atlanta and are getting a lot of recent attention. They should be able to hook you up quick. I have one for my G19 with X300 and carry it everyday. Unfortunately they do not have a website up yet though, you will have to call or send a message.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I bought an ace case iwb tuckable holster for my g19 at a gun show few months ago. Very comfortable the gun sits nice and low, and u can tuck ur shirt in and only the clip is exposed wearing a black belt its barely noticeable. It was about 15.00

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a MIC holster and used it prior to the versacarry. Works well and protects the trigger.
Picked up one of the MIC holsters yesterday - can't wait to get my CCW so I can begin using it. I got to talk with the designer of the MIC yesterday - really cool guy. How they dreamed up this thing is beyond me; it definitely takes the cake for a minimalist design. It really locks tight to the gun, won't hardly come off if you don't start at an angle.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I bought an ace case iwb tuckable holster for my g19 at a gun show few months ago. Very comfortable the gun sits nice and low, and u can tuck ur shirt in and only the clip is exposed wearing a black belt its barely noticeable. It was about 15.00

ace cases are cheap and well-made but darn does that gun sit low in the holster/waist band almost to the point you can't get it out but very tuckable

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
versacarry took a lot of heat from people because it left the trigger exposed. Their new design is not much better. What they needed to do is combine a mic with the versacarry and they would have had a good idea

1 - 17 of 17 Posts