Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if someone from Glock is here to answer questions? I ordered a LEO discounted G32 over 2 months ago and I'm told Glock is back ordered and there is no way of telling when I'll get my new gun.

I've been carrying a Glock 31C for 7 years and I'm still happy with my choice in a duty weapon...former Baretta owner...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i don't think theres anyone from glock but we do have a couple of members who talk to glock all the time. don't quote me on this but i think somebody said glock just got a huge order from somewhere and there like 600,000 guns behind. sorry i didn't make your day.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
We have a member that talks to Glock just about daily, he will be along in a bit.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thanks for the info and the warm welcome.

Texcowboy- can you send me the name of the guy you mentioned?
It is ZombieKiller57, but I havent seen him on the Forum in a few days. I have seen him call Glock with answers for those on the Forum before.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome to the forum WolfPack. I have heard that they are on back order as well. You should give Glock a call and see if they have an estimated ship date. At one time there back order was tremendous, so I would look for a blue label dealer and see what they had in stock.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome, Wolfpack..sorry about your wait...when I spoke with them last, a few days ago, they were telling people that orders were taking 150 days, maybe a chance it could be less...That's 5 months no matter how ya cut it...Blue label dealers, as ZK said, are a quicker option, if you can find one. Not sure where you are, but call Glock, and ask them to give you a list of Blue Label Dealers that can ship to you in your state. They've got that huge 600,000 pistol backlog, which climbed from 500,000 pretty quick, so I'm not sure what's going on. Not to assume, but from the name, I'm guessing you could be from N.C., and I'm not sure if Ed's public safety ships there. They are near Atlanta, and nearly always have whatever I call about. The other day one of their techs told me they had pretty much everything in stock. I hope it works out for ya...
www.edspublicsafety.com/glockindividual.html

Obviously they have your money, and I'm not sure about cancellation of orders, etc...If nothing else, at least you're 2 months along in the process...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I bought my G32 through a local gun club and I don't know if they are a Blue Label Dealer. I called Glock today but think I just missed them since their office closes at 1630 eastern time...I think I called at 1632... I'll try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Gave you some wrong info Wolfpack, it is our member rowabi that contacts Glock regularly for info for us.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I bought my G32 through a local gun club and I don't know if they are a Blue Label Dealer. I called Glock today but think I just missed them since their office closes at 1630 eastern time...I think I called at 1632... I'll try again tomorrow.
If you're getting the full LE/Mil, First Responder, etc. discount, that's the Blue Label discount. That discount is available only to that group of folks, (not to leave out the GSSF folks) and can only be ordered thru a Blue Label dealer/distributor. I'd imagine the dealer you ordered thru would be of this group, or they'd not be able to do so...Not sure where you are, or who those folks are...or if you've given them money, etc. If they ordered directly from Glock, you'll be a while, I suppose.
Check out www.glockforum.net/forum/glock-talk...scount-program-glock-blue-label-firearms.html
Entry #45 explains how to find the BLD's near you...Hope this helps...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Please let us know what you find out with that call...Good luck...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts