Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys whats up? I just purchased a Glock 26 gen 4 and have already been thinking of ways to mod it to my liking. One thing I wanted to get first is a grip, as far as I know the only "good" one is made by pachmayr. Although, I have heard of guys modifying hogue grips down to fit the sub compact. So what do you guys think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the site. My opinion is Glocks are perfect out of the box. That's the beauty of them.
If you do mod it up make sure and posts pics!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! I added some very inexpensive rubber grip sleeves that I purchased at Wallyworld for around $9.00. They require some trimming (throat cleared), but I like them. They are made by Butler Creek and I'm assuming that is tied into Uncle Mike's because that's whats stamped in the rubber edge of the grip. Everyone has different opinions and I like these because they are very thin walled. Good Luck!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Hogue model 1700 is what will fit your G26 but has to be cut down as do many of the other grips; Hogue is the only one that has palm swells. You can use a pc of tire tube if you want to just try something out to see if you like it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post up some pics as soon as I start adding the goods. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome to the forum. Can't go wrong with either the Pachmayr or the Hogue. Both great manufacturers. Several on the forum have modded the hogue to fit great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts